This program is temporarily on hiatus.
About the Historical Book Club
The historical book club meets from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. on the first Monday of each month, unless otherwise noted. The month’s selection is on display at the Harrison circulation desk and copies are made available for checkout. The group meets in the Community Room at Harrison. New readers welcome!
2020 Schedule (tentative; further selections TBA):
- January 6th: Moloka’i by Alan Brennert
- February 3rd: Alone: Britain, Churchill and Dunkirk: Defeat into Victory by Michael Korda
- March 2nd: Rise to Rebellion: A Novel of the American Revolution by Jeff Shaara
- April 6th: The Pioneers by David McCullough
- May 4th: Young Washington: How Wilderness and War Forged America’s Founding Father by Peter Stark
- June 1st: Dodge City: Wyatt Earp, Bat Masterson, and the Wickedest Town in the American West by Tom Clavin
- July TBD
- August TBD
- September TBD
- October TBD
- November TBD
- December TBD