1st Annual Virtual Christmas Cookie Exchange
Submit your Favorite Christmas Cookie recipe and receive a free cookie cookbook!
- All Christmas cookie recipes must be submitted by December 9th, 2020.
- Submit your recipe to: [email protected]
- Include the following with your recipe:
- Recipe Name
- Recipe Ingredients
- Recipe Instructions
- Your name and the recipe authors name (if different from your name) If unknown, please use your name.
- You may submit the recipe in the body of your email or in Word, PDF, TXT , Goodge Doc, or a clear and legible photo.
- If you have a picture of the Christmas cookies for the recipe you’re submitting, please be sure to send those in with your recipe as well.
Printable Christmas Cookie Cookbook
All recipes will be shared in a printable Christmas cookie cookbook in PDF format, with limited physical copies available in the lobby or by request.
By submitting a recipe you give the Community Library of Allegheny Valley permission to share your recipe, and to include your recipe in the printable Christmas cookie cookbook that I will create and make available.
This program is temporarily on hiatus.
Each month, a cookbook will be selected, and participants will be able to choose a recipe they would like from the book to make and bring along for the group to try. The selected cookbook will be available at the front desk.
- Fill out a registration form, available at the front desk.
- Choose a recipe from this cookbook
- Place a bookmark inside to indicate the recipe you’ve chosen (this is to avoid choosing the same recipe on accident!)
- Feel free to make a free copy of your recipe on our library copy machine! The staff can assist you with this.
We look forward to sharing this cooking adventure with you!
For questions you can contact Tanya at [email protected] or 724-226-3491