Click here to view the 2023 CLAV Quilt Show entries and winners!
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we have decided to conduct our annual quilt show both on-site and virtually. Quilts will be displayed in the library, as well as on our social media and our website.
Entries will be accepted until January 31st
Voting runs February 1 -28
Winners announced on March 1st
- This is both an in-person and virtual event. Quilts can be submitted to the library physically, or can be submitted via email
- Free to enter and vote
- Must be handmade but not necessarily by submitter
- There are 3 categories: hand quilted, machine quilted, wall hanging*
- Winner of each category receives a prize*
*categories may be combined depending on number of entrants
To submit a quit at the library, print and fill out this form, then drop both the form and the quilt off at the library any time during regular library hours until January 31st. Please do not drop your quit off in the library book drop
To submit your quilt virtually, please send a photo of your quilt to [email protected] with the following information:
- Owners Name:
- Style of Quilt:
- Size (Full, Queen, etc.):
- Category (Hand quilted, machine quilted, wall hanging):
- Year Made (if known):
- Any other information you’d like us to know about the quilt?
The information below will be kept private.
- Phone number:
You must include all above information to be entered virtually.
About the Quilt Show
The Community Library of Allegheny Valley (Harrison) has hosted a quilt show every winter for twenty five years. Quilts are submitted by community members and displayed in the library for several weeks each January and February. People are then invited to vote for their favorites in three categories: hand-quilted, machine-quilted, and wall hanging.