Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and the resulting limited access to the library this year, we have decided to conduct our annual quilt show virtually. Quilts will be displayed on Facebook and our website.
Virtual entries accepted until December 31st
Voting runs January 1st through January 23rd
Winners announced on January 26th
- This is an all virtual event. Quilt MUST be submitted via email
- Free to enter and vote
- Must be handmade but not necessarily by submitter
- 3 categories: hand quilted, machine quilted, wall hanging*
- Winner of each category receives a prize*
*categories may be combined depending on number of entrants
To submit your quilt for our virtual display, please send a photo of your quilt to [email protected] with the following information:
- Owners Name:
- Style of Quilt:
- Size (Full, Queen, etc.):
- Category (Hand quilted, machine quilted, wall hanging):
- Year Made (if known):
- Any other information you’d like us to know about the quilt?
The information below will be kept private.
- Phone number:
You must include all information to be entered.
About the Quilt Show
The Community Library of Allegheny Valley (Harrison) has hosted a quilt show every winter for more than fifteen years. Quilts are submitted by community members and displayed in the library for several weeks each January and February. People are then invited to vote for their favorites in three categories: hand-quilted, machine-quilted, and wall hanging.